Hi. Welcome to the FAQ Page!
Please find a list of the most common questions.
Where are you located?
I’m located in Philadelphia, PA but have a “virtual office” that allows me to anyone who resides in the state of Pennsylvania.
What are your rates and how do I pay?
Payment is $200 for a 50 minute session of individual counseling.
Payment are made by credit card. I can also hold your credit card information securely.
When are your office hours?
I see clients on Tuesday mornings on the hour from 9-12 PM.
Do you accept insurance?
I’m considered an “out-of-network” provider with insurance companies.
At the end of each session, I can provide you with a “super bill” to submit for reimbursement of out of network services.
How do I get reimbursed by my insurance company after paying for counseling?
If you’re planning to use insurance, please reach out to your insurance provider BEFORE scheduling a consult with me.
The phone number can be found on the back of your insurance card.
It’s best to ask your insurance representative the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits through my health insurance?
- If I have mental health benefits, are out-of-network benefits included?
- In order to be reimbursed, do I need pre-approval before obtaining out-of-network mental health services?
- If I have out-of-network benefits, will I be reimbursed the full amount I paid or a portion of the amount?
- If I have out-of-network benefits, must I select a mental health provider from a list or can I choose any provider?
- Are services by a licensed psychologist covered?
- Where do I submit a “superbill” to get reimbursed (it’s usually a fax, an online portal, or a physical mailing address)?
Do you work with individuals or couples?
I work with individuals.
Ready to Get Started?